Nigerian Crude Oils
- Typical cargo size is 950 thousand barrels.
- API gravity for Bonny Light is 35 degrees
- Sulfur content is 0.2%
- bbl/tm conversion factor 7.526
- Specifications: API 35.4°, S.G. 0.85, Sulphur 0.14, Pour point -18°C, TAN 0.27 mg KOH/g, Nickel 3.6 wppm, Vanadium 0.4 wppm, Visc. (50°C) 2.9 cSt
- API gravity 36 degrees
- Sulfur content is 0.1%
- bbl/mt conversion factor 7.45
- Specifications: S.G. 0.8487, Sulphur 0.1175, Pour point 60°F, TAN 0.32 mg KOH/g, Nickel 4.1 wppm, Vanadium 0.3 wppm, Visc. (20°C) 5.71 cSt
- API gravity is 30 Degrees
- Sulfur content of 0.2%
- bbl/mt conversion factor 7.223
- Specifications: Pour point -27 °C, TAN 0.34 mg KOH/g, Nickel 3.9 wppm, Vanadium 1.0 wppm, Visc. (50°C) 4.6 cSt
- These are approximate valuations subject to Q & Q
Advantages of Nigerian Crude Oils
NLCOs are the Best Feed Stock in the world for refineries producing low sulfur fuels – only one third the sulfur content of Brent, but through Private Offerings these Crudes are available at very attractive pricing compared to inferior products
ADDITIONAL PETROLEUM PRODUCTS.
Urea 46N GOST 2081-92 NPK 15-15-15 GOSH P 51520 -99, TY 2186-142-05015182-2009
Capt. Pavlos’ Family have more than 50 years’ experience; generation after generation in the Shipping Industry as Vessel Owners and Operators. SNT are able to provide Clients with an efficient and economical service in transporting Petroleum Products throughout the world.